Monday, June 11, 2018

Stop thinking about your twin flame: is it possible




        This is a question that has been posed to me a whole lot lately.  I understand the reason why

because  a lot of people want to stop thinking about their twin flame.


         These are the same people who have done all they could to stop thinking about their twin flame,

and nothing has worked.

        Even though nothing has worked at all due to them being consistent, they have this question as

 to why this spiritual connection is still there.   
 

         Is it possible to stop thinking about your twin flame?  I am not going to say that it's possible or

not when it comes to twin flame.  I don't want sit here and lie to you about this  extremely puzzling

and mysterious question.

         
       The reason for speaking about this  because of thinking about my twin flame! No matter what I


do,  it won't  shake off me .

     
        To tell the truth that some of you  can relate, I have done activities and being busy consistently .

It worked for a temporary time period, but  it would come back out of nowhere.

     
       I know some of  you can relate to this matter.  Most of you people have been consistent and it

goes away temporary.  Later on, these thoughts come back!


        On some days, my twin flame  extremely strong on my mind!  So extremely strong to the point

of can't taking it no more, it leads me on rare occasions  to venting to my truth worthy friend.


     Most of you can relate to this as well!   Most of you probably have been through this type of

situation 


      As for myself,   I do activities to calm it down, but it doesn't lead it to go away for good.  It does

help me though.

 
    Another thing, I do but it's rarely. When it gets extremely too strong, I do go vent to my

trustworthy friend. I  do this hardly, but like i said it's rare. It helps as well for me.


  In contrast from that, the reason why I haven't done a video on this question because of all I haven't

yet found a truthful and accurate answer. 


 The answer pertaining to this question still remains a huge mystery. I know a lot of you probably

don't want to hear it.


 I rather be real and honest with you, then to stand up telling a bold face lie!


Peace and blessings to you.
 

1 comment:

  1. I know you don't need to hear this but I am going to say it for any new or newer people that see this blog post.
    This answer you gave is why out of all these twin flame so called experts, guru's or whatever...and I know you don't claim any such titles, anyway the reason I respect you so much and honor your feedback and see it as so valuable is because you are authentic Tyler..fucking authentic frfr 100%. ttys.

    ReplyDelete

Why your friend hates you